Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I was so excited to find out it was Friday and that it was Donut Day and that I got to ride in Mommy's new car for the first time!  Mommy took me to get donuts, but there wasn't room to sit and eat inside, so we took it to a bench downtown to eat.  The weather was great and it was nice to get some fresh air while enjoying my donut.  I wish every Donut Friday was like this!
  • After eating my donut, Mommy and I walked around a few minutes.  There was a farmer's market set up and one of the gentleman in the jelly booth gave me a jar of bubbles and a lollipop.  I was so excited!
  • Mommy and I did a little shopping at the mall and Mommy bought me some extra summery clothes since I didn't have too many that fit.  I helped her choose a few clothes for herself too, even giving her advice while she was trying them on.  When she tried on a navy blue dress shirt, I said, "Mountaineers, Let's Go!"  Mommy asked if the color of the shirt was why I said that, so I responded by saying, "I love the Mountaineers... Let's Go Mountaineers!"  The lady trying on clothes next door started giggling.
  • After shopping, Mommy let me play in the mall play area before heading home for my nap.
  • After nap and a few minutes of relaxing time with Daddy, we went back to Hagerstown to deliver something back to the car dealership.  While Daddy drove us around, we were listening to the Foo Fighters CD.  I started drumming on my leg and smiling.  Mommy thinks I like the Foo Fighters as much as she and Daddy do.  We went to eat and then Daddy surprised me by taking me to Monkey Joe's!  I love that place!  I played for a long time.
  • Later in the evening, I went to Ms. Sierra's house to play for a couple of hours while Mommy and Daddy went out.  I had fun but fell asleep right before Mommy and Daddy picked me up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment