Saturday, June 22, 2013

June 22, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Daddy took me to get donuts this morning.  YUM!  
  • We also went for a walk.  Mommy ended up driving over to meet us at a place where there were lots of things all over some one's yard.  Dad said it was an auction.  There were people yelling and holding up papers and looking all through people's things.  The only thing I found that I wanted was a big wheel that I sat on, but they weren't anywhere near getting to that section of the auction, so we had to leave it.  I was disappointed.
  • We drove around to a couple of yard sales.  I found a few toys to play with here and there and a dog or two to pet while Mommy and Daddy looked around.  I found another toy to ride and then ran around too much at one sale so Mommy took me to the car.  I had a major meltdown because I wanted the "teapot."  Mommy and Daddy never saw said teapot in the items at the sale.  I cried and cried in the car while Daddy was still looking.  I kept saying, "I want my little teapot, short and snout" and crying and crying.  Mommy had a hard time keeping a straight face.  I finally calmed down then we went home to eat lunch.  
  • I found a couple of diapers with Mickey Mouse on them and Mommy said they were for babies, so I grabbed my baby doll and told Mommy, "I don't know how to do it."  She taught me how to change baby's diaper.  I was so proud of myself for helping.
  • After my nap, Mommy and I relaxed a little while and watched Thomas and ate dinner.
  • We did a little shopping.  At TJ Maxx, I saw the cutest suitcases that had Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on them.  My face lit up when I saw them.  I tried to talk Mommy into getting them and she said maybe later whatever that means.  I also tried on sunglasses and looked at some toys.  We went to Petsmart to get some things and I loved seeing all the animals, especially the Chinese Water Dragon and the kitties.  I did get in big trouble for running out the front door while Mommy was paying for the things.  She was very unhappy with me.  I told her, "I will listen.  I'm ready to listen."  
  • We went to visit Carol and Chip's family.  I loved playing with the two dogs, especially with Daisy since I like throwing balls and she likes chasing them.  We had dessert there (lots of fruit, my favorite).  I caught lots of lightning bugs on my own (most of them survived to fly away).  I even figured out a new way to get in the house... just my size.
  • I had a very playful bath and spent a little time looking out the window at the "supermoon."  It was very pretty.  I was such a big girl at bedtime, Mommy says I must have been worn out.













No comments:

Post a Comment