Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I had a few minutes of cuddle time with Mommy (and Dolly) after waking up on my own this morning.
  • I got to wear a super cute shirt today.  It has a rainbow, sun, and "rain cloud" on it.  I loved it!
  • When Mommy dropped me off at Ms. Cheri's, Payton was there and wasn't wanting her Mommy to leave, so I helped distract her by showing her my shirt and getting her to look at the cows with me. 
  • When Mommy picked me up, her car was full again.  There was stuff in my way, blocking my view out of the car.  Mommy distracted me with cups until we got home.
  • I helped Mommy unload the car then tried to find Daddy.
  • After dinner, we went to Petsmart to get some things for Jefferson.  I had to run around and see the birds, fish, mice, guinea pigs, and kitty cats.  I even saw a little puppy in the groomer area.  It was very cute!
  • The rest of the evening was spent taking a walk with Ms. Brittny and fighting with Mommy and Daddy because they wouldn't let me have any fun.  I did get to eat some chocolate pudding, but Mommy says I might never be allowed to eat it again since I was being so bad after eating it. 
  • Mommy and Daddy ended up putting me to bed since I wasn't being nice.  Mommy said something about the 2s being terrible, whatever that means...



No comments:

Post a Comment