Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I cuddled with Mommy in bed a little while so we didn't wake up Grandma and Grandpa.  
  • Mommy bought me a yummy apple biscuit for breakfast...  It's mine and Mommy's favorite breakfast when we come to visit.  I also drank a little of Mommy's sweet tea and eventually Mommy had to hide her tea so I didn't keep drinking it.
  • I got to wear my cute Minnie Mouse panties today and even went pee-pee in the big girl potty once today.  Mommy and Grandma were so excited!  I did have a couple of accidents, but Mommy says it's okay since I'm still learning.  I was disappointed and kept saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."  
  • After my nap and some leftover Chinese food, Grandma, Mommy, and I went to the mall and walked around a bit.  We shopped a little, played at the indoor play area, rode a puppy scooter (even though it was out of order), and ate ice cream.  The lady working thought I was so cute that she gave me sprinkles.  I wasn't sure what to do when they fell off the ice cream, so I started picking the sprinkles off one by one with my fingers.  They were yummy!  I also helped Grandma eat her Dilly Dip too.
  • We stopped at the bowling alley to meet someone Mommy knows and I thought it was loud there.  I watched a couple of boys bowling and I wanted to bowl too.  Mommy said maybe later in the week.
  • Once we got back, I relaxed a little then headed to bed.  Mommy says we have to save up our energy for all of the fun we will have in the next few days.   










No comments:

Post a Comment