Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Had a Tudor's apple biscuit for breakfast this morning and it was delicious!  
  • Mommy, Sherry (who I like to call Annie), Grandma, and I went to some yard sales and we found some great bargains.  The first bargain we found was a Diego cup.  I was so excited!  I was so cute and so interested in the Bop it toy that they ended up giving it to me.  Mommy didn't seem quite as excited as I was about it.
  • After several yard sales where I found lots of things to play with and ended up getting a few books, a frog purse and a bug toy that wiggles, we ended up going to a store to look and then ended up at the mall.  There were two balloon UFOs that were fun to look at, one even had aliens in the windows.  While shopping, Grandma pushed me around in the stroller and kept shaking me around.  She also tipped me over so I was on my head.  My first reaction was to look at Grandma and say, "I'm glad I had my seat belt on." 
  • I played in the play area and had fun chasing some of the other kids around and including myself in their games.  
  • On the way home, after much struggle, I finally gave up and fell asleep.  I woke up in the bed at Grandma's house, just in time for dinner.  After dinner, strawberry shortcake, and a second helping of fruit and whipped cream, I was "full to the top."  
  • I played with bubbles outside in between rain storms, ran out front to watch trains go by, and talked to Mommy and Daddy on the phone (me with the cordless and them with their cell phones in the same room with them).  
  • I fell asleep on the couch with Uncle Bill and Grandpa while they were watching a movie.  I slept there until Daddy came in to carry me to bed. 











No comments:

Post a Comment