Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I went to Ms. Sierra's house this morning instead of Ms. Cheri's house.  I had so much fun playing there!
  • After Mommy picked me up, we called Grandma so I could sing her "The farmer and the dell, the farmer and the dell, high ho da dairy oh da farmer and da dell."  I also sang the pirate version of "Twinkle, Twinkle."  Grandma loved it.  Later in the evening, I sang the songs to Grandpa too.
  • Mommy and I went to the grocery store to get bananas, butter, and dinner (Chinese food).  I ate lo mien noodles, some chicken, then decided to try out the green pepper and cabbage and rice.  It was all very yummy!
  • When Daddy got home, he had gotten us the cutest cookies with smiley faces on them.  Mommy seemed very excited about them.  He said he got them at a place called Eat-n-Park but I don't know what he is talking about.  Mommy and I shared a cookie and it was very yummy.
  • Mommy and I walked to visit Ms. Brittny.  I had so much fun feeding (overfeeding) her dog and cat.  My shoes matched hers (both very sparkly), and we even walked together (with the dog named Pig) before returning home.
  •  Once back at home, I found a bucket that sounded like it had a few small things in it.  I asked Mommy to open it for me and found some gum in it from her classroom.  I said it smelled good and even put a piece (with the wrapper) up to my mouth until Mommy told me it was Daddy's. 
  • At bedtime, I got mad at Mommy when she wouldn't let me stay in my bib overalls.  I was upset she made me put on pj pants. 






No comments:

Post a Comment