Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 16, 2013- Happy Father's Day!

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I woke up in a hotel room, turned sideways between Mommy and Daddy... my head was against Daddy's chest and my legs were stabbing Mommy's back.  I was quite comfortable though I don't think they were quite as comfortable.  Their bed was much more comfy than the pack-n-play that they thought I would sleep in.
  • I wished Daddy a Happy Father's Day (by whispering) before leaving the hotel.
  • We met up with Grandma and Grandpa in the parking lot then went to IHOP for breakfast.  It was delicious!  They brought me one big pancake with a whipped cream face drawn on it, then gave me cherries and chocolate chips to make the face even more fun.  Daddy started cutting it into pieces before they brought the rest, so my face looks even more silly with cuts in it.  I ate all the yummy stuff off of the top before starting to eat the pancake.  Mommy and Daddy even shared some of their strawberries with me too.  The food was delicious!  I was "filled to the top" as I have started saying when I get full.
  • We went to Momaw's apartment for a quick visit.  While she was eating lunch, Mom, Grandma, and I went for a quick walk.  Mommy saw a lizard, but I didn't quite get to see it since we scared it under a pot of flowers.  I did see a few bugs that I wanted to hold and some pretty flowers during the walk.  
  • We drove Momaw to see Popaw.  I wished him a Happy Father's Day too.  I helped him open his cards and present.  Grandma and I walked around his place, looking at the pond and fountain and all of the flowers there.  It was so nice to spend time with a lot of the family, even my new cousin David came to meet Popaw for the first time.  We sat and talked for a few minutes and I even climbed up on Popaw's lap to give him a kiss.
  • On the way home, I fell asleep pretty quickly and slept over an hour.  The rest of the trip, I pointed out things I saw and spent some time watching a show on Mommy's phone.  
  • I was glad to be home and see Gemma (and Cameron too!).  I couldn't wait to put my penny in my money bank and to read my books before bed.






















No comments:

Post a Comment