Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept in until nearly 8:00 this morning.  It was nice getting a little extra rest.
  • Mommy fixed me pancakes and I watched Curious George while eating.
  • I wore a beautiful green and pink dress to church this morning with my pink sweater and white sandals.  I looked super cute!
  • I delivered a Thirty-One order to Mrs. Story this morning.  She loved it!
  • I had fun in the nursery at church.
  • After lunch, I took a nap and then we went back to church to help build a castle.  I mostly ran around the church with Thomas and Rebekah.  We also painted a pretty picture downstairs while Mommy and Daddy worked upstairs.  The castle is for Vacation Bible School.  We got it built then went to dinner with Mommy, Daddy, and Dave.
  • After dinner, we went back to the church to paint the blocks of the castle.  I liked sitting in the throne chair and also like doing my own painting, even when Mommy and Daddy didn't want me to.  Rebekah came back to the church to entertain me while Mommy and Daddy, and Major, finished the castle.  It looks great.  I felt like a princess when standing in the castle. 
  • I got to bed a little later than normal last night, so I hope I get to sleep in a little tomorrow.












No comments:

Post a Comment