Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy and I did yoga and took a walk on the trail again this morning while Mommy went to her meeting.
  • We helped Major Story clean up the chapel after VBS.  I helped Daddy take the shields off the wall and dismantle the castle.  I was sad to see it go.
  • Mommy fixed us grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch then it was nap time.
  • When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy had reorganized and cleaned up my toys in the living room.  It looked so much cleaner, but I was worried they were throwing away some of my toys.
  • I spent some of the afternoon jumping in the bouncy house in the backyard.  I also blew bubbles on the porch with Daddy.  Mommy joined us for a few minutes.
  • Mommy showed me how to twirl a baton in the backyard and I tried my hardest.  You can tell I'm trying hard since my tongue is sticking out in the pictures (just like my Daddy!).
  • I cried when Daddy put away the bouncy house.  Mommy explained that Daddy had to put it away so the grass didn't die and so it didn't get damaged.
  • We came inside and ate dinner... I cleaned my plate then later ended up eating cereal (Mommy says I'm going to turn into cereal) and gummy snacks.
  • I took a very long bath and played with my toys.  I like when Daddy takes me up for bath since he lets me play much longer than Mommy. 









No comments:

Post a Comment