Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I woke up and Grandpa came into the room to get me, but I only wanted Mommy.  I took my pillow and bear and joined Mommy in her bed, but only for a few minutes.
  • I took some pictures with Mommy's phone, especially of Lucy and Gracie.  (Mommy posted two of my pictures below.)   I also combed Lucy's hair too. 
  • Daddy showed up and I was so excited to see him!  I went grocery shopping with Mommy and Daddy to get some things for Grandma.
  • We went the airport to pick up my Uncle Bill, my cousin Sherry, and her husband, Jeff.  I was so excited to go see the planes, but fell sleep in the car on the way there.  Daddy let me sleep a little bit, but then woke me up so I could see a couple of airplanes.  I was happy to see my family and even did a couple of super tricks for them in the airport.
  • Once back at Grandma's, I showed my shopping cart to Sherry and Bill.  I started handing out cups of eggs to everyone.  Sherry asked where the eggs were coming from, where the chicken was?  I went straight to the shopping cart, started digging through the cart, then found my chicken (a toy roasted chicken).  They thought it was hilarious!  
  • Sherry brought me a few toys, new books (with magnets and markers), and the cutest flower sprinkler.  I had a great time playing in the sprinkler while dinner was cooking.  It was so much fun!
  • During dinner, I acted like I had never eaten corn on the cob before, picking off one kernel at a time to eat.  Sherry helped me until I finally decided to show them I could eat corn the right way.  
  • After a cookie and two helpings of fruit, I spent the evening running in and out of the house, blowing bubbles, and doing super tricks with Sherry. 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment