Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June 18, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I slept in this morning until 8:00... showed up next to Mommy and Daddy's bed with my Danny bear and my blankie.  It was yoga time anyway, so I had to make sure Daddy was up and ready.
  • We did yoga and played a few Wii games then I ate some breakfast.  
  • Mommy had another meeting this morning, so Daddy and I worked on laundry and dishes while she was away.
  • When she came home, we ate leftovers for lunch then I went to Ms. Kelly's house to spend a few hours while Mommy and Daddy went to the church camp for a meeting.  I took a nap, then had fun playing and especially had fun being silly with Mr. Calvin.  
  • Once back at home, Mommy and Daddy and I went for a walk.  I started on my skates, but got tired and asked to walk instead.  We visited Ms. Brittny's house and I was so happy to see Piggy too.  We continued our walk and I picked up a few rocks, looked at lots of flowers, petted some dogs and a cat, and even went up a few people's stairways to their houses (that made Mommy and Daddy cranky).  I even walked the "balance beams" in the parking lot.  Mommy was impressed with my balance though Daddy said I still needed to work on my dismount.  I did throw my arms in the air and say, "ta-da" when I landed.
  • At home, we blew bubbles and watched the cars.
  • I got extra silly right before bed, piling pillows on Mommy and jumping on her (she wasn't happy about that) and piling pillows on the couch (which made Daddy nervous).  
  • Mommy and I read Ballet Kitty before bed.  I love that book and I told Mommy I wanted to be a ballerina too.






No comments:

Post a Comment