Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I did my daily yoga and Wii games with Daddy after waking up this morning.
  • Daddy and I ran errands all over town.  My favorite part was getting the car washed, even though it is too loud.  He also surprised me by taking Mommy and I to Chick-fil-a (I call it "Chick-il-a").  I had fun playing and even tried to get another girl to play with me when she was all alone.
  • I was determined to drive the car after Mommy and I left to go home.  I climbed up in the front seat and wouldn't get into my car seat.  Mommy got so cranky!
  • When we got home, it was nap time and boy did I need it.  Mommy needed a nap too.  She was still sleeping on the couch when I got up.
  • Mommy let me use some lotion to put on my boo-boo on my leg.  I kept asking for more lotion, but all I wanted to do was put it on my feet over and over again.  Mommy said I was super silly.
  • Mommy used my toy mirror to show me how to reflect light onto the ceiling.  The light comes in from the window, bounces off the mirror, then shines on the ceiling.  It was so much fun to play with.  Mommy is so smart!
  • Daddy fixed dinner and I loved the beanie weenies and mac-n-cheese.  YUM!  
  • After dinner, I kept telling Mommy and Daddy that I wanted "dirt" or "church" or something like that.  Mommy finally asked me to show her what I wanted since they couldn't figure out what I was saying.  I pointed to the refrigerator and said, "in here" and when Mommy opened the door, I grabbed a chocolate pudding pack.  Only then did Mommy realize I was saying "dessert."
  • It was Wednesday trivia night at Buffalo Wild Wings.  I was such a big girl and sat there nicely and played with the iPad while Mommy and Daddy played the game.  After they were finished, I got to drive the car game (I was so happy).  I also got a crown to wear.  I was so excited to look up at the moon.  Mommy reminded me that the moon is currently a waxing gibbous.
  • When we got home, we spent about 10 minutes or so on the front sidewalk catching fireflies.  I love holding them in my hand, lifting them up, and watching the fly away.  Mommy said when they blink their light as they are flying away that they are saying goodbye. 
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read a book about shapes.  I'm getting very good at recognizing rectangles, squares, triangles, and circles.  










No comments:

Post a Comment