Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 11, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I wore my cute high top sneakers today.... I like to call them "boots."
  • Payton was so happy to see me when I got to Ms. Cheri's this morning.  She was also happy to see my Mommy and Daddy who were dropping me off. 
  • Ms. Cheri said that I talked a lot about Chuck-E-Cheese today even though Mommy's not sure why... we have never been there.  Ms. Cheri said that maybe I saw it on the television or remember Keegan talking about it a long time ago.
  • When Mommy and Daddy picked me up, they took me to my favorite park in Hagerstown.  It has two playgrounds and lots of water with ducks, geese, and huge fish to feed.  I had so much fun walking around, playing, and being silly.  There were some very nice children who pushed me on the merry-go-round and others who share their ball with me.  Many people were complimenting Mommy and Daddy on how cute I was.  I think they are proud of me!  Mommy was taking so many pictures of me.  She finally asked me to take a picture of her and Daddy on the swing.  I think it turned out pretty good, considering I'm not even 3 years old yet!
  • After the park, Daddy took us to the mall for dinner and to walk around.  It was fun!
  • Once back at home, we relaxed a few minutes then walked with Carol and Brittny (and Piggy too).  It was fun!  After the walk, I kept picking Ms. Brittny's flowers and Mommy was getting frustrated.  I did catch a lightning bug and we found a snail (even though Mommy said it was dead).  
  • It was a fun day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment