Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • I was exhausted this morning.  Daddy carried me downstairs and I slept straight through my breathing treatment and my breakfast time.  I barely woke up enough to get dressed to go to Ms. Cheri's.
  • I was excited to see the buses this morning in the car and wanted donuts, but Mommy said we didn't have time.
  • I had a great time at Ms. Cheri's with my friends and even got a new coloring book and crayons from Ms. Cheri.  I was so excited!
  • When Mommy pulled her car into Ms. Cheri's driveway, I jumped up and down over and over again because I was so happy she was there.  After organizing some of the colorful, shiny rocks in the driveway, I climbed into Mommy's car through the driver's door since her car was full of things from her classroom.  I immediately sat down, played with the steering wheel, turned on the windshield wipers, the blinkers, and turned up the radio, then changed the radio station.  Mommy thought I was acting like quite the teenager.  She was thankful she had set the emergency brake and finally, I climbed to the backseat to my carseat and Mommy strapped me in.
  • Once at home, I pointed out the beautiful roses to Mommy, then asked Daddy to cut them.  When smelling them, I pretended to sneeze as I always do with flowers.  I forgot they had thorns and got stuck by one of the thorns.  :(
  • After a yummy dinner of spaghetti, Daddy took me to roller skate down the street, then I got to blow some bubbles.  Daddy and I found a worm in the backyard and I was very interested in it until it wiggled and I jumped back.  I did let Daddy put it in my hand but wasn't too sure about it.
  • I had a hard time calming down for bed.  Mommy got home just in time to help me calm down.  About 10 minutes after Mommy thought I was asleep, she heard my voice from downstairs and turned on the monitor just in time to hear me singing "Baby, Baby."  After singing about a minute, I fell back asleep.








No comments:

Post a Comment