Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Daddy and I had a lazy morning while Mommy went to work.  It was nice just to relax.
  • After lunch and nap, Daddy surprised me by taking me to the swimming pool... luckily my bathing suit from last year still fit.  I had so much fun swimming and even went down the slide a few times (Daddy forgot to take pictures at the pool).  I got a little cold, so we didn't stay too long.  Since I was such a big girl, Daddy bought me an ice cream cone on the way home.  I sat on the couch with Mommy, in my bathing suit, to finish my ice cream.  Mommy took a few pictures of me and I like when she reverses the camera so I can see myself in it.... I always open my mouth really wide and laugh... it is so much fun!
  • We had chicken, shells and cheese, and corn on the cob for dinner.  It was delicious!  I love corn on the cob!
  • After playing a little with my kitchen and helping Mommy put away a few things, Carol showed up and took me for a walk while Mommy and Daddy had a date.  Carol took me to get ice cream... yes, I did have ice cream twice in one day, I guess it is only appropriate on the first day of summer.  
  • Carol and I came back to the house and chased lightning bugs (a scary noise made me stand closer to Carol for a minute).  Carol and I played, tried on my jewelry, and read books and I was in bed before Mommy and Daddy came home.  She sent Mommy a few "snapchat" pictures to show what we were doing....  Mommy even took a screenshot of one of them.  I was such a big girl for Carol and had a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment