Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 26, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I woke up this morning and ate two breakfasts.  The first one was a cereal bar and cup of fruit, the second was eggs, bacon, toast, and strawberries.
  • After getting dressed, Grandma and Mommy took me on a trip to a park.  I slept on the way there.  I thought they meant a playground park, but when we got there I found out it was a totally different kind of park, one with lots of fun rides.  
  • We were at Camden Park.  Mommy said she went there when she was a kid.  I rode SO many rides and felt like such a big girl.  Mommy and Grandma took lots and lots of pictures.  My favorite rides were the tilt-a-whirl (Mommy and Grandma kept spinning it and spinning it), the log flume, and the train.  We had so much fun and even got to share a slush puppy drink that Mommy used to drink when she was a kid.
  • We went to eat dinner at Cozumel... YUM!
  • Once back at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we chased the lightning bugs a bit, then watched the lightning in the sky before I fell asleep on Mommy on the couch.  I was exhausted!  What a fun day!



























 









No comments:

Post a Comment