Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Woke up and went to Krispy Kreme donuts for Hot, Fresh donuts for Donut Friday!  The entire family enjoyed Donut Friday today!
  • After a quick donut, Grandma cooked breakfast for all of us.  My favorite part was the fruit and biscuit.  
  • We all piled into the rental vehicle (all 8 of us) to go driving around.  We went to some places where family members used to live in Fayette County.   Sherry's husband, Jeff, even found me a little piece of coal for me hold.  I loved it!  Then, we went to see some pretty waterfalls (I could care less about the waterfalls, only wanted to throw the rocks into the water).  We also stopped to look over an overlook to look at a river with a train bridge.  We even got to see a train go over the bridge.   The next stop was a big bridge.  We went down lots and lots of steps to get a better view of the big bridge.  It was a lot of work climbing back up the steps, but I was not tired.  Daddy and I did take a nap in the car on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
  • We had Italian food for dinner and I ate a lot of food.  Then, we went to the levee to listen to music and hang out.  It was fun to look at the boats, walk around, and see the odd people that were there... there were even people that were very tall (on stilts) and in crazy costumes.   I got to pet and look at dogs and even eat some Italian ice.  It was yummy!
  • The rain started rolling in, so we headed home and I played with bubbles and ate fruit until Grandma gave me a bath and we went to bed.  































No comments:

Post a Comment