Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Said good-bye to mom and dad.

Had pancakes for breakfast. She had 3. With syrup to dip.

Had to take sherry for her diet coke fix at McDonald's.

Played beads, played outside on the front porch, played outback and blew bubbles with sherry before lunch.

Had leftovers from last night for lunch. Asked sherry for help since she was having a hard time finishing her plate. Had angel food cake, strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream for dessert. Needed no help with that.

Loaded everyone up in the big vehicle and sherry, grandma and I rode in grandma's car and went to the airport.

The company all left and Grandpa, Grandma and I came home.

Grandma, Lucy, and I all took a nap.

After the nap, I played a little while in the sprinkler and then came in and had a turkey and cheese sandwich.

I watched the Riverfest fireworks with Grandma and Grandpa on the porch of the house. The neighbor even gave me a glow bracelet to wear.











No comments:

Post a Comment