Monday, June 24, 2013

June 24, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • I woke up this morning and ate a yummy breakfast while watching the end of Mickey's Race, then it was a rush from that point on.  
  • Daddy showed up long enough to play with me a few minutes then load the car to head to Grandma's house.  It seemed like we drove and drove.  I took a little nap, pointed out tractors, motorcycles, and the rain.  
  • Once at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we ate dinner...  I ate Lo Mein noodles (lots of them).  I also ate a fortune cookie too.  
  • We went grocery shopping and I just had to have the Monster's Inc. Mac-N-Cheese.  Mommy bought me a Spongebob big girl cup since we forgot my cups at home.  
  • I played in the sprinkler while Grandma was watering the flowers.  I was having so much fun trying to drink the water as it was falling and running through out.  I decided I didn't want my clothes off, so then I started running around through the water "in my birthday suit."  I had so much fun.  
  • Once dried off and in my pajamas, I had some yummy strawberries and played the Snoopy game on the iPad before cuddling in bed with my Danny bear and Dolly.








No comments:

Post a Comment