Sunday, June 23, 2013

June 23, 2013

Alyson's Most Memorable Events of the Day:


  • Mommy let me eat waffles and muffins this morning... what a treat!
  • I wore my cute blue skirt and shirt that has a mouse flying a kite on it.  
  • At church, I was a big girl and helped Mommy in the sound room.  During the service, I colored in the foyer with a few kids then got in a little trouble because I couldn't decide if I wanted to stay out and color or go back to the sound room to help Mommy.
  • After lunch, I took a nap (Mommy did too).  
  • After relaxing a little, we went to Dairy Queen and met Gabriel and his Mommy.  I had fun visiting with him for a few minutes.  Later in the evening, I asked Mommy, "Where is my boy?"  Mommy asked which boy then asked if I was talking about Gabriel and I said yes.   
  • I strapped myself into my baby doll's stroller then got stuck.  Mommy thought I was silly!
  • We went shopping then came back home for a little while before heading to Carol's for dinner.  I fed their fish with Mr. Chip, took a picture of their pretty flowers, and even found two pine cones.  After dinner we went for a walk and then went to the park to play.  I have become quite good at climbing.  I also realized that skirts and slides are not a good combination.  













No comments:

Post a Comment