Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up as Mommy walked out of the house this morning.  Luckily Daddy wasn't too cranky about getting up.  
  • We had a relaxing morning, then took a walk to the library.  We played with the puppets, puzzles, looked at the fish, books, and even had a group from the Apollo Theater singing songs from Annie for us.  It was so much fun.
  • During our walk back, I got to play in a very large puddle.  It was so much fun!  
  • Daddy felt the need to give me a bath after the splashing and I didn't complain since I love my baths.  
  • Once Mommy was home, we ate dinner (pasta and bread... YUM!).  I also ate a Dora yogurt too.  
  • I played catch with Daddy and Mommy.  I'm getting much better at catching and am terrific at throwing.  I think Mommy is a little scared when I throw to her.  I yelled at Mommy every time she put her laptop on her lap and told her, "get that laptop out of the way and play catch with me!"  
  • I practiced trying to do a somersault and am doing better, but still roll to the side.  I was giggling and having a ball trying to flip.  When Mommy got in the floor to help me, I was bossy and pointed my finger at her and said, "NO!  Get back up there. I can do it!"
  • After Daddy's meeting, we went to the weekly trivia game at Buffalo Wild Wings.  After Mommy and Daddy's game, I got to drive the car game and I had so much fun!  Daddy decided since I did so well driving that he would let me drive home.... well, he at least let me sit up front in the driver's seat until Mommy came outside.  I love to flip all of the switches and knobs.  When Daddy started the car after I had been in the seat, the blinkers were flashing and the windshield wipers were moving very fast.






No comments:

Post a Comment