Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 14, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up and relaxed on the couch a little bit eating breakfast and watching a little television until it was time to get dressed for church.  I wore a cute new white and a black dress.  It was super cute and I said that I looked like a princess.
  • There were lots of guests at church this morning.  Mommy said they were kids from camp there to perform.  I was mostly excited that Sierra and Emily were there this week, since they are usually at camp working.  I also got to spend time playing with Rebekah too.  
  • I walked the "balance beam" on the way home from church and am getting very good at it.
  • Daddy took us to Buffalo Wild Wings to eat lunch since we had a gift certificate, then we came home and took a long nap.  Mommy says that Sunday afternoon naps are the best.
  • After nap, I drove my truck.  Mommy and I even raced, she in her new car and me in mine.  I drove through the mud puddle in the parking lot, but mostly drove in circles.
  • I had a snack of cheese crackers with cheese on them.  I licked all of the cheese filling off of them, then was "full to the top."
  • After dinner, we washed my truck.  We used a bucket of soapy water and the water hose.  I did such a great job that Daddy asked me to help him wash Mommy's car too.  I can't wait to drive my new truck tomorrow!
  • Once back inside I sent a video to Grandma and Grandpa to cheer them up.  Everyone seems a little sad this evening so I'm doing my best to keep everyone smiling.  
  • I had a snack, watched my alphabet show, took a picture of mine and Mommy's feet, then headed to bed.



















No comments:

Post a Comment