Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up before Mommy woke up to go to work.  I am back to my normal routine after sleeping in a little more for Grandma and Grandpa last week.  
  • Daddy and I had breakfast and had a mostly relaxing day since he wasn't feeling too well.  I played with my toys and Gemma, of course!
  • Mommy got home from work before I woke up from my nap so when I came down the stairs, she surprised me!  
  • Mommy and I went to Target to do some shopping, but ran into lots of people Mommy knew there, so she had to stop and have several different conversations when all I wanted to do was run around the store.  I wasn't too happy to be strapped into the shopping cart, but Mommy bought me a couple of things so I wasn't too unhappy.  She bought me a package of glow in the dark stars for my room and Phineas and Ferb band-aids.  I thanked the cashier for the band-aids.  She thought I was sweet.
  • Once back at home, we picked up Daddy then went to Pizza Montese for dinner.  I quickly devoured my piece of cheese pizza and even ate part of another piece before switching to dessert.  I ate ice cream with a few sprinkles and a little bit of  a chocolate chip cookie... YUM!  We were going to stop for our free slurpee on the way home, but we were all so full of pizza and dessert.
  • Daddy and I distracted ourselves in the pharmacy parking lot for a while so Mommy could get our medicine then we went home.
  • I helped Mommy and Daddy go through some items from the attic and even found some new toys to play with in their boxes.  Mostly, I wanted to drink Mommy's Gatorade and play catch with the ball.  
  • I gave treats to all of the pets then headed to bed.  
  • Mommy reminded me that tomorrow is Donut Friday and I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment