Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up and was excited to get in the car to head to Morgantown to meet Mommy.  
  • It rained and rained and rained...  I spent the entire time talking to Gram Gram and Grandpa.  I also ate an apple biscuit...  YUM!
  • We met Mommy at Burger King in Morgantown and I ate lunch with her, Grandma, and Grandpa.  I didn't eat much but wanted candy once we got in the car.
  • It rained and rained and rained on the way home with Mommy.  I finally decided to take a nap after talking to Mommy about wanting a big brown boat and a little green boat (after crossing the Cheat Lake bridge) and after talking about all of the animals you see on a farm and what they eat and what sounds they make.  
  • Once at home, I was so happy to see Gemma and Cameron.  I petted both of them then gave them treats, fed the fish and the turtle too.  Mommy says all the animals missed me while I was with Grandma and Grandpa.
  • I got to drive the car while we went grocery shopping and was a super big girl, and a great driver.  Mommy bought me my favorites, yogurt, bananas, squeezy fruit, chocolate milk, and "monster" juice (white grape juice with a Sesame Street character on the bottle).
  • Once at home, I played with some of my favorite toys.  Gemma and I stacked all of the letters together and made a "farm."  I rode my scooter, airplane, skates, and played a game where I tried to bounce a ball into my buckets.  
  • I wore my Elmo shoes for a few minutes before bed and even grabbed my Elmo doll, held him close to my shoes and said, "they match!"













No comments:

Post a Comment