Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Mommy made me get up way to early this morning.  It always seems like the days I want to sleep in, Mommy or Daddy wake me up.  Mommy woke me up and said we had to go see Ms. Kelly and the first words out of my mouth were, "I have to eat my donut first."  I obviously have no trouble remembering that it's Donut Friday.
  • Mommy made me wait until I got to Ms. Kelly's to eat my donut so that was the first and only thing on my mind when she dropped me off.  
  • I had fun playing, watching tv, and Mr. Calvin even played with me too.  I took a 3 hour nap and was jumping up and down in the doorway when Mommy showed up to bring me home.
  • When we got home, I found a rose growing on our rose bush beside the house.  I was so excited to show it to Mommy, then ran in the house screaming to show it to Daddy.  He followed me out of the house and was very excited too.  Later in the evening, we cut the rose and brought it inside.  I tried to blow the petals, but they didn't go anywhere.
  • After dinner of lasagna and bread (thanks Daddy for cooking it), I had to eat squeezy fruit and gummy snacks because I wasn't "full to the top."
  • Mommy and I walked to Ms. Brittny's house and I colored with Jillian, visited with the guinea pigs, fed the dog treats, and even got a short tumbling lesson.  My favorite thing I learned was the crab walk from Jill.
  • Once back at home, Mommy drew me hopscotch so I played that, then helped her weed a little.  She even let me help her squeeze the clippers a few times.  I met our new neighbor and showed her the "crabby patty" (crab walk).  She pointed out the most beautiful chunk of a rainbow in the sky.  It was amazingly bright and I named all of the colors I could see.
  • I was so filthy that Mommy had no choice but to give me a bath before bed.
  • I also needed a snack, so Mommy and I shared crackers on the couch until Daddy got home. 











No comments:

Post a Comment