Monday, July 8, 2013

July 8, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Was startled awake by loud people outside in the middle of the night, so Mommy let me cuddle with her for the rest of the night.
  • I spent the morning and early afternoon with Ms. Kelly while Mommy went to work.  I watch cartoons, went for a walk, ate my lunch and yogurt, and even took a two hour nap before Mommy picked me back up.
  • After a little housework at home (helping with laundry and dishes), we went to pick up Daddy who returned from camp.  I missed him so much the past week!
  • We grabbed dinner to bring home and eat.  I was super excited to get a Martha Speaks sticker book in my kids meal tonight.  I did a great job putting the stickers in the right place with Mommy's help after dinner.  Daddy and I played in the tent, Gemma even game to visit us too.  We played in the backyard with the Frisbee and sidewalk chalk.
  • We went for a family walk around the neighborhood.  I got to pick where which direction we went at each turn.  I led Mommy and Daddy to Ms. Brittny's street and was excited to see Mr. Mark walking Piggy.  I went and pet her then got to see Jillian's new guinea pigs.  I even got to feed one of them a carrot.  I was so excited.  We continued our walk, picking up rocks, smelling flowers (and sneezing), and even walked a few "balance beams" as well.  It was a lot of fun!
  • Once back at home, Daddy and I played with my letters and watched an episode of Phineas and Ferb before bed.  
  • I had a poopy diaper.  Mommy told me I smelled....  I kept saying, "Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat..."  (Mommy is guessing Grandma and Grandpa said this to me while I was visiting).  Mommy also thinks my "southern drawl" is much more obvious now after spending a little time "down south."
  • It was nice to have the whole family together again!













No comments:

Post a Comment