Monday, July 1, 2013

July 1, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

At 10:00, Grandma checked on me. I was awake but didn't want to get up.

Twenty minutes later, Grandma made me get up. I had a fruit bar, pears, and a banana.

Played with grandma's iPad.

Had hot dogs and chips for lunch.

Pottied in the big girl potty and tried to call mommy. She called me right back and I told her what a big girl I was.

We to krogers with grandma and I rode in the shopping cart with the blue car on it. I was such a good girl.

Had Grandpa's favorite meal tonight. Pinto beans, fried potatoes, and corn bread. Then shared a Klondike bar with grandma.

I talked/cried when mommy called (tired). Then said I was not "full to the top" and needed fruit. Had strawberries and blueberries with a squirt of whipped cream.

Helped Grandma with laundry and then got on my pjs to watch a little tv before bed.










No comments:

Post a Comment