Friday, July 5, 2013

July 5, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Woke up at 7:45. 
  • During the day, I had 8 mini waffles, mandarin oranges, a pop tart, a whole sandwich with cheese, a cereal bar and then had baked spaghetti for dinner. Grandma thinks I'm going through a growth spurt because its hard to fill me to the top.
  • Played with grandpa during the day and then when gram gram got home we went to dinner and then to the levee to listen to music and see the boats.
  • I danced some and walked some and climbed on the rail a little
  • Got home saw a couple of fireworks a couple of streets over but they were too loud.
  • I was going to catch lightning bugs but it started to rain.
  • After an exciting evening and early morning, I was ready for bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment