Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • It was raining when I woke up this morning. After I got dressed, I wanted to run and jump in the puddles but daddy wouldn't let me.
  • I fed myself a bowl of cereal this morning. I didn't even make a mess.
  • I helped daddy bake a cake today. He's not nearly as good at it as mommy. I might have to help out a little more next time.
  • This afternoon I played kickball. Mostly, I just ran to the bases and jumped in the mud puddles.
  • We had a dance this evening. It was so much fun. Daddy and I even shared a daddy/daughter dance. At the dance, I got to eat the cake daddy and I baked earlier. It was delicious.
  • For a nighttime snack, daddy gave me a graham cracker. After I ate part of it, I showed daddy that it made a diamond. Then I ate more and made two rectangles. Finally, I ate all of it except a small triangle. 




No comments:

Post a Comment