Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I ate a bowl of grandma's cereal with strawberries and milk like a big girl.  
  • We relaxed at Grandma and Grandpa's house for most of the morning until Aunt Marsha and Aunt Carol showed up.  
  • Mommy and I went to DMV then went shopping.  Mommy was looking for shoes. I liked looking at the different colors of shoes and telling Mommy which shoes I liked.  I also like going past the different mirror seeing myself and making faces at the girl in the mirror.
  • Mommy and I drove around looking for an inside place to play since it was so hot.  We ended up in Barboursville where I got to play at Chick-fil-A.  We also ate lunch too.  After eating, we walked around the Huntington Mall.  I loved the Disney store and everything in there.  Mommy bought me a Perry the Platypus (I picked Perry over Agent P) and a Doc McStuffins bag.  I even got to ride the train.  It was so much fun! 
  • I fell asleep in the car on the way back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I ended up with a 20 minute nap, so I was wound up most of the evening.
  • Grandma's co-workers, Rick and Megan, stopped by and brought food for dinner.  I liked talking to Megan, she gets me (and my love of Phineas and Ferb) and Rick was fun to play with.  I showed him how I could play the drums and we colored on my princess book.  
  • After dinner, and dessert of fruit (thanks Carol), I got to play the drums again and then played in the sprinkler while Grandma watered her plants and flowers.  I had a great time!






















No comments:

Post a Comment