Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I got up completely at 9:30.
  • I had pancakes and dip while my cousins and aunts came in.
  • Everyone had Tudors so I had an apple biscuit.
  • I helped Brandon and Aubrey with David.
  • I played in the puddles and leaned up against the screen door in the back of Grandma's house and got my hands filthy.  
  • After everyone left, I had a relaxing afternoon.
  • I had a turkey and cheese sandwich with veggie chips then took about a 2 hour nap.
  • When I got up, I went out on the porch and played on Grandma's iPod. 
  • I had chicken, green beans, macaroni salad, and tomato for supper then had squeezy fruit for dessert.
  • I helped Grandma with the laundry then watched a couple of shows on the iPad.
  • It has been a very busy week and I'm looking forward to seeing Mommy and Daddy tomorrow when they pick me up from Pittsburgh.





No comments:

Post a Comment