Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until close to 8:00 then ate pancakes for breakfast.  
  • I washed dishes with Daddy.
  • Daddy, Shane, and I spent some time relaxing and watching tv and otherwise being a little lazy for much for much of the day.  
  • We tried something new for dinner, pineapple BBQ chicken... Daddy thought it was delicious but Shane and I were unsure. 
  • We went to the YoungLife/WyldLife swimming party and I had so much fun.  Daddy let me swim with my swimmies, all by myself.  I felt like such a big girl.  I practiced kicking and moving my arms in the water.  I also jumped into the pool too.  Daddy held on to me and helped me since I wanted to go off the diving board but wouldn't go by myself.  He told me to hold my breath before we jumped and I made the most sour, clinched face.  Daddy thought it was funny.  
  • After we left the party, Daddy stopped at Dairy Queen for ice cream.  I ate a vanilla cone and Daddy, Shane, and Mommy had blizzards.  
  • At bedtime, Mommy and I read Moo, Baa, La, La, La and Bib on Bunny.  Bunny kept "eating" my finger thinking it was a carrot.... Silly Bunny (aka Mommy).  Once I laid down in bed with my turtle stars on, I got the giggles when I noticed Mommy had a moon shining on her face.  Then it was on her arm, then her shoulder, then her nose... how silly!












No comments:

Post a Comment