Monday, July 15, 2013

July 15, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I woke up this morning announcing, "Mooommmy, Daaaadddy, The sun is up!" then said it again, louder, since no one immediately responded.  
  • Daddy and I went downstairs to eat breakfast and watch a little television while Mommy rested a little longer before getting up to get ready for work.
  • After Mommy left, Daddy and I relaxed a bit longer, then ran a few errands.  We were going to go to DMV but left after Daddy couldn't even find a parking space.  
  • Daddy took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch.  I was so excited!  I got to eat and play!
  • After my long nap, I played a little and helped Daddy with a few chores until Mommy got home.  
  • When Mommy got home, Daddy had me show her my "helmet" that I had worn earlier in the day.  I decided that I needed to wear a helmet while riding my scooter, so my bucket is now my helmet. 
  • After a quick dinner and more chores around the house, I practiced drinking out of my Dora cup like a big girl (no lid or straw).  Most of the time I did very well, but a couple of drinks went all down the front of my shirt and made me cough a little.  Good thing Mommy and Daddy were smart enough to only let me practice with water in my cup.  The bad thing for Mommy and Daddy is that I figured out how to refill my own cup with the water on the door of the refrigerator.  I don't need their help any more.  This seems to concern Mommy and Daddy a little bit.
  • I ate several bites of an apple, had Mommy rescue me with the rescue rope (string) when I would say, "Help!  Help!  Ayudame!"  After Mommy rescued me MANY times, I had to rescue my puppy, so I wrapped the rope around his tail to save him.  I also threw a tapped and played with the balloon.  It was a fun day.










No comments:

Post a Comment