Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

Got up around 9:00 today. Grandpa fixed mini waffles and mandarin oranges. Had 2 waffles.

Watched TV and played with grandpa.

Had a whole turkey sandwich. Also had a piece of cheese but didn't want it on the sandwich.

Went out to see a couple of trains. Watched some shows on the iPad.

Was taking a nap when grandma got home from work.

After I got up grandma fixed supper. I had beans, macaroni and cheese (monster inc), fried potatoes, and cornbread. Then needed apple berry squeeze fruit. A little later I needed chocolate Teddy Grahams.

Grandma and I colored a few pictures.

Mommy called and I talked to Mommy and Daddy.

Laid on the couch beside grandma until it was time to go to bed.













No comments:

Post a Comment