Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept until after 8:00 and Mommy had to wake me up.  She told me she was going to go ahead and give me some medicine before I got out of bed.  I immediately said, "Am I still going to camp with Daddy?  My cough is all gone!"  (Mommy had told me yesterday that I had to feel better and not be coughing as much to go with Daddy.)  I was such a big girl playing with my Elmo ABC app on the iPad while Mommy gave me my breathing treatment.  I wasn't coughing at all, but Mommy wanted to be sure I wouldn't have problems during the trip.
  • I spent a little while helping Mommy and Daddy finish packing then we hit the road.
  • We traveled to camp. On the way, I kept asking daddy "Going to camp, daddy?" I must have asked 100 times in the first hour. Then daddy gave me my iPad. 
  • At camp, I played with all of the other children. I played on the playground and with a ball and a Frisbee.  I saw other girls riding scooters so I made daddy get mine out for me to ride as well.
  • Ms. Tess took me on a tour of the camp. We even saw the beach and the river. I can't wait to swim.













No comments:

Post a Comment