Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 9, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up close to 8:00 and ran straight downstairs to say good morning to Gemma before even saying anything to Mommy and Daddy (though Daddy was already up).  
  • Mommy woke up and got ready then left for the dentist and work.  
  • Daddy and I played catch and played with my Play-doh.  
  • After lunch and my nap, Daddy and I went out and about.  We went to my favorite McDonalds in Hagerstown (it has a huge play area).  I asked Mommy to go a couple of days ago, but she wouldn't take me.  I found a friend to play with me and I had so much fun.
  • Next, we met Mommy at Monkey Joe's where I got to play for another hour or more.  I ran and jumped and climbed and went down slides.  I liked "my house" area even more than normal today because there was a beach ball in it to play with and Daddy showed me how to match the loose letters, numbers, and shapes to the pockets under them.  Mommy and Daddy thought I was so smart since I could match them all by myself. 
  • We went to the mall where Daddy and I shared Lo Mein noodles (one of my favorites) and we walked around the mall.  I got to ride in a space shuttle toy (I was so excited!  Mommy was too!) and got to play with very cool Minnie and Mickey Mouse toys in the Hallmark store.  I didn't want to leave until the nice lady working gave me a princess sticker.
  • I relaxed and watched a couple of shows on the iPad before bed, Angelina Ballerina and Curious George.  The episode of Angelina Ballerina was about ghosts and Mommy thinks it scared me a little since I was very nervous about going into my room and going to sleep tonight.  I kept pointing out the shadows and asking what it was.  Mommy showed me how shadows work and we played with our shadows a little on the ceiling and it made me feel a little better, but Daddy ended up having to go upstairs later to help me calm down for sleep.  






















No comments:

Post a Comment