Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29. 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Campfire was awesome last night. I loved the music and even danced for everybody. I slept in a big girl bed last night. I'm growing up so fast. 
  • Unfortunately, I woke up at 6:00 this morning coughing and asking for daddy.
  • I didn't see much of daddy today. I kept going from one group of kids to another. 
  • I would check in with him throughout the day to make sure he was okay. 
  • I got to swing and play on the playground. Then I rode my scooter some more. 
  • While I was with daddy, he let me take pictures with a camera. I captured chairs on camera after daddy showed me how to use it. 
  • I also got to sing into the new microphones daddy was setting up. I sang "Call Me Maybe," "Baby," and "I Love the Way You Hold Me."





No comments:

Post a Comment