Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • Gram gram got me up a little before 10.
  • I had 12 mini waffles and dip for breakfast.
  • I got ready and grandpa and I took Gram Gram to the dentist. We thought it was going to be a quick visit but Gram Gram ended up getting her tooth pulled which changed our afternoon plans.  I made several different friends with the people that kept coming and going while waiting on Grandma.  I was great considering we were there about 2 hours.
  • After we left there we had to get Grandma's prescription. Gram Gram and I waited in the car while Grandpa ran in.
  • We got home and I had cheese while Grandpa fixed me a sandwich for lunch.  I had turkey and cheese.
  • After lunch, I went to take a nap but it wasn't as long as Grandpa was hoping. Grandma took a nap at the same time and her nap was longer.
  • After nap time we played in the living room since we kept having rain.
  • I had chicken pasta and broccoli for supper and then had pears.
  • After supper I had a bath. ( Grandma spelled B-A-T-H to Grandpa and I said, are you going to give me a bath?  Grandma said, can you spell now? And I said, yes). Look out!
  • I had snoopy gummy snacks while my hair was drying.
  • Grandpa combed out my hair.
  • I'm excited about seeing Mommy tomorrow and know that Daddy is at caaaammmpp!




No comments:

Post a Comment