Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I started to wake up a little close to 8:30, but laid in bed and relaxed until 9:00 when I started yelling for Grandpa.
  • I helped get my things ready and told Grandma that I was excited to see Mommy and Daddy.
  • Grandma and Grandma drove me to Weston to meet Mommy and Daddy.  I talked their ears off the entire way there asking where we were going and confused about why we were going to Weston.  
  • When we got to Weston, Mommy and Daddy were there and my cousin Shane was with them. 
  • We grabbed a quick snack at McDonalds and I even got to keep Daddy and Grandpa's change to put in my pocket for my money bank.
  • I played with Shane until Seneca Rocks, then we all took a nap.  
  • Once we got home, I helped Mommy and Shane unload the car. 
  • We picked Daddy up and went to dinner in Hagerstown at CiCi's pizza.  It was delicious!  I loved the pasta and especially loved the cinnamon roll for dessert.  
  • Once back at home, we relaxed and watched a little television and played until bed time.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment