Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I didn't sleep as well as normal due to coughing.  Mommy and Daddy gave me a breathing treatment a couple of times during the night to help me sleep a little.  Mommy thinks my allergies are causing all of this, but who knows.
  • I felt a little better after my morning medicine. 
  • I helped Daddy take Shane to the Salvation Army camp so he could catch his ride home.  Daddy even stopped and got us breakfast to eat on our way there.  I had yummy cinnamon rolls and they were delicious.
  • After saying goodbye to Shane, Daddy and I went to Ms. Brittny's house and Mommy was already there with a lot of things... they were having another yard sale.  I was feeling better, so I got to walk around and help and play.  Carol and Erin stopped by with Erin's new dog, Atlas.  He was like a teddy bear, so soft and sweet but a little hyper.  I think he will be fun to play with.  I liked watching the neighbors play in the backyard.  I also liked playing in Ms. Brittny and Mr. Mark's tent that they had in the backyard.  I kept making Daddy go into the tent with me to play.  I visited with their dog, Piggy... I love petting her and helping to walk her too.  She loves me too since I give her food and treats.  I even found a roll of toilet paper in one of Ms. Brittny's boxes of camping gear.  I ran up and said, "look what I found!" so she told Mommy to take a picture for the blog.
  • It started raining right before we started to clean up and I was such a big helper by wiping down the tables to get the water off of them before we put them in the truck.  
  • Once at home, I had more medicine, took a nap, and had a bath.
  • The evening was spent relaxing at home (other than a couple of errands).  Mommy and Daddy are trying to get me better before tomorrow when we go see Tommy at Family Camp.  
  • I was coughing less this evening than this morning or afternoon, so Mommy is hoping we have a more restful night and that I am on the up-swing.  Mommy gets very nervous when I cough.






No comments:

Post a Comment