Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • Daddy woke me up and got me dressed and took me to Ms. Brittny's house.  Mommy was already there and they had stuff all over the yard and porch.  They were getting ready for a yard sale. 
  • I wore my cute purple jumper dress with a pink shirt and my purple shoes.  I looked super cute.  I took my bubble gun with me to play with Jillian.
  • I met some new friends while we were there and they even let me ride their scooter, we worked on my sticker book together, and they brought me a drink of red Kool-aid.  It was so nice.  
  • I was such a big girl for Mommy and was a big helper, even walked around drinking a cup of lemonade trying to help Jillian sell some at her lemonade stand.  
  • Mommy and Daddy bought me a truck.  I am such a big girl now that I can drive.  I was hot stuff driving it all over the neighborhood, even driving my friends around (and even letting them drive too).  I did fall while climbing out of it one time and hurt my nose a little and ended up with a bruise on my cheek.  I also ended up getting sunburned too, though I keep telling Mommy it doesn't hurt when she asks me.  I even decided at one point that my truck was dirty and pulled the baby wipes out of my backpack and started wiping it down.  I started on the front, then cleaned the inside, and even the tires.  I was very serious about cleaning it. 
  • After the sale was over, I drove my truck home, even hauled all of my things (bubbles, bubble wand, drink, and even carried a couple of Mommy's things for her too).  While driving, we did have to make one pit stop.  I saw a dandelion puff and had to pick it and blow it, then I continued driving home.  Mommy says I need to work on my driving skills, especially my flooring it then stopping and repeat.
  • Once at home, we all took a long nap then woke up, got dressed, and went to dinner at Bob Evans.  I decided to have breakfast for dinner, chocolate chip pancakes and fruit.  I also helped Mommy with some dessert.  YUM!  
  • After stopping at Michaels (I was wild and running all over the store), and a few more errands where I stayed in the car, we went home and relaxed until bedtime.
  • While Mommy was putting me to bed, I said, "My kisses are diamonds" (and blew a kiss to show her).  She had no idea what I was talking about.  She put aloe on my sunburn and hydrocortisone on my bug bites.  I asked where Daddy was and Mommy said at church getting ready for church tomorrow.  I said, "BUILDING?" and I jumped up.  Mommy said they were just cleaning and I and said, "I want to help because I am Super Alyson and I am strong."  Mommy said I could help tomorrow.  









No comments:

Post a Comment