Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up and was happy to get up with Daddy.  
  • We at yummy pancakes for breakfast.  I ate several of them.  They were delicioso!  :)
  • I had fun visiting with Aunt Carol and Aunt Marsha and running around the house playing with Lucy and chasing Gracie.  
  • I watched Phineas and Ferb with my Perry the Platypus. 
  • I got cranky and whiny so Grandma laid me down for a nap.  I argued with her that I was done crying and I was going to be good and didn't need a nap.
  • After a long nap, I went for a ride with Grandma, Aunt Marsha, and Mommy.  We got pictures printed and did a little shopping.  I even got to ride a horse at Wal-mart.  I wasn't quite sure about it, but Grandma finally got me to throw my arm up and say Yee-haw.  It was fun.  I even wanted to ride it again.  
  • I ate dinner and even got to eat a chocolate covered banana and some other fruit too.
  • Mommy couldn't find my cup so I went downstairs to get it.  The lights were off but it wasn't too dark.  I found my cup and announced to Mommy and Grandpa that, "I found it with my dark eyes!" since there weren't extra lights to help me.  
  • After dinner, Mommy and I spent a little time on the porch playing with my rescue rope/jumping rope/Mommy's ties for her pants.  I even got to practice drinking out of a big girl cup, at least until Mommy spilled it.   
  • I love watching the trains at Grandma and Grandpa's house but they are a little loud so they still scare me a little.
  • I sang songs and read books with Aunt Marsha and hung out with Aunt Carol and Grandpa while Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma were out.  
  • I fell asleep on Aunt Marsha and slept there until Mommy came home to put me to bed.  








No comments:

Post a Comment