Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:

  • I'm still camping with daddy. Last night, I got to eat s'mores. I wasn't a big fan, so I ate the piece of chocolate by itself. Daddy was afraid that it would keep me up late, but I was asleep within 3 minutes of laying down and I slept all night. Actually, I wasn't real happy with daddy when he woke me up at 7:40.
  • I'm becoming super independent and I love hanging out and playing with the other children. I spend a lot of time at the playground.
  • I played one of mommy's games on the iPad today called "Flow Free." The object of the game is to connect dots of the same color without crossing lines. Daddy was surprised that I could solve most of the puzzles on my own.
  • I got to go swimming today, but it was really cold. I didn't want to stay in too long.
  • After swimming, daddy tried to make me take a nap. Instead, I threw a tantrum. Daddy decided to let me fall asleep on him instead while he was carrying me. I fell asleep while he worked on the computer and stayed asleep when he put me in the car. Daddy let me sleep in the IGA parking lot for about 40 minutes. Then, I slept while he carried me through the IGA. Next, I slept while he carried me through Family Dollar. Finally, I slept another hour in the car after we arrived back at camp. Daddy kept all of the windows open so I wouldn't get to hot and he parked under a shade tree.
  • In the evening, I met up with my "scooter gang" and we cruised around the pavilion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment