Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I didn't sleep well.  Mommy blames herself since she moved all of my stuffed animals off of my face before going to sleep last night.  I prefer to sleep with my face hidden, but I know it makes Mommy nervous.  I was restless during the night, so Mommy didn't sleep well.  Daddy finally put me in bed with him and Mommy when it was still dark and I stayed there until it was daylight and then Daddy finally gave up and got up with me.
  • Mommy left for work, then it was just Daddy and me until my cousin Shane woke up.
  • Daddy took Shane and I to Washington, DC to visit the zoo.  I got to see some really cool animals there and Shane and I played in the misters since it was a little hot.  Daddy also took us to the National Mall.  I'm not sure why they call it a mall since there are no places to shop.  Daddy pointed out some of the buildings and monuments that you could see and took a few pictures.  We went to one of Daddy's favorite little parks close to Union Station where the squirrels like to come to visit.  Shane and I hand fed the squirrels and it was so much fun!  We walked so much!  Shane and I both got very tired from all of the walking.  I was so tired that I fell asleep in my stroller before we even made it to the Metro to ride back to the car.  I slept through all of the Metro ride, even while switching trains. 
  • Shane slept during the car ride back home.
  • Once at home we ate dinner and spent the rest of the evening relaxing at the house.  I was so excited to tell Mommy all about the animals I saw.  I wish she could have come with us.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment