Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up this morning and even though I was disappointed that it was Mommy that was coming to get me, not Daddy.  Mommy and I went downstairs and ate muffins while watching Curious George until Daddy woke up. 
  • Mommy and Daddy were moving some things around in the house and cleaning up a bit.  They were also packing to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I ran around and made more messes while they were cleaning up and also tried on different shoes.  My favorite shoes were the pink boots.  I thought I was hot stuff wearing them.  I even practiced my "super tricks" (kicks) while wearing them.  
  • I stretched my "rescue rope" out to go up the stairs and was disappointed it was not bigger.  I explained to Mommy that I needed a "super rescue rope" that was bigger.
  • I played a few games on my iPod in the car on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's.  I also took a nap and also whined and whined that I was ready to be there.  I was very excited to point out the windmills in Elkins.  Mommy and Daddy distracted me with a game where we look for different color cars.  They also played some of my favorite songs so I would sing along and dance and not whine.  Daddy shared his cheese puffs with me and Mommy thought I ended up with more on my face than my stomach.
  • We met up with Grandma, Grandpa, Dave, Andi, Christian, and Zach at Cozumel and ate a little food before heading to their house to visit with Lucy and Gracie.  
  • Grandma and Grandpa had bought me a cool pink chair with a cup-holder and canopy.  I loved it!  





No comments:

Post a Comment