Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 20, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept in until 9:00 this morning since I stayed up until past midnight with Mommy.  
  • I ate some blueberry muffins and then grandma went to Tudor's and bought me some fried apples.  They were delicious.
  • I got to wear my pretty dress today.  
  • When we got ready to leave the house, Grandma and I had a miscommunication and my finger got stuck in the door of the front bedroom.  It pinched a little, but a little ice made it all better.
  • We drove to Hamlin to visit family. Momaw was resting and looked very pretty.  We got to say goodbye to her.  Mommy and Grandma both told me that Momaw is with Jesus, so I know she is alright.  We also got to say hi to Popaw.  He was "in the iPad" but he still played peek-a-boo with me and I showed him a dance and blew raspberries at him.  I also played "Where's Perry?" with Sebastian and Maggie while we were at the funeral home.  I had a snack of cheese crackers while we were there and licked off all of the cheese.  I also sang "Twinkle, Twinkle" to my baby cousin David.
  • Grandma and Mommy's friend Alice took me back to Grandma and Grandpa's house and I fell asleep in her car.  I helped her warm up food for the family once we made it to the house.  She even let me eat a peanut butter cracker.  It was my first taste of peanut butter and it was yummy!  
  • Once the family got to the house, it was so much fun running around and visiting.  My cousins love me and had fun playing with me.  
  • Mommy went to help Mr. Dan in Pittsburgh and I get to stay with Grandma and Grandpa a couple more days.  






No comments:

Post a Comment