Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I slept much better last night and woke up close to 7:00 this morning.  I cuddled with Mommy a few minutes before getting up for the day.
  • When we went downstairs, Shane was already awake and Daddy was sleeping on the couch.  Daddy and Dave had a late night of work so he was extra tired this morning.  Shane and I let Daddy relax on the couch while we watched television and ate breakfast.
  • We ate lunch then went to the swimming pool.  The wind made it a little chilly, but we still had a lot of fun.  Daddy did a good job of keeping sunscreen on me, but missed a few small places.  He tried!
  • After the pool and grocery shopping, I told Daddy I was not tired...  I must have not been telling the truth since I fell asleep in the car, then came inside the house to finish my nap.
  • When Mommy got home from work, she and Daddy fixed spaghetti for dinner.  It was yummy!
  • After eating and playing a little, we left the house and drove past "my playground."  Every time we drive past it, I ask Mommy and Daddy, "Is my playground finished yet?"  They are putting new pavilions and making part of it a dog park.  I get disappointed every time we go by there and it isn't finished.  I told Mommy and Daddy that it was "my party playground" and we started talking about my birthday party in less than two months.  Daddy asked what I wanted for my party and I said, "CAKE!"  He asked what I wanted on my cake (meaning a theme or character) and I said, "A CANDLE!" 
  • We went to Buffalo Wild Wings for Mommy and Daddy's weekly trivia game.  I kept announcing how many points I got on questions (even though I wasn't playing) and getting high fives from Daddy and Mommy because I thought I was doing good.  I was just imitating Mommy and Daddy's conversation about their game.  Shane and I each ate a second dinner even thought Mommy and Daddy just had a snack while playing.  Daddy won the trivia game.  I was such a big girl while they were playing that I got to drive the car game... Shane got a turn too.  I found a penny on the floor before we left and was super excited about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment