Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:


  • I woke up and Daddy took Shane and I get donuts.  I love Donut Friday!
  • I helped Daddy do some dishes and relaxed a little at the house and then we went to the park in Hagerstown.  Shane and I ran around and played.  We also bought a big bag of food so that we could feed the fish.
  • After the park, we went to my favorite McDonalds, the one with the super fun inside playground.  
  • I came home and took a nap then Mommy came home from work.  I told her all about going the park and feeding the fish, "I fed the BIIIGGG fish and the SMMAAALLL fish" (showing size with my arms).
  • After eating lasagna for dinner, I played with the iPad and helped Mommy and Daddy unpack some boxes and search through things.  I took some of the animals they found for the shelf in my room.  The elephants were my favorites, I even imitated their noises.  I also found a harmonica in their things.  It was so much fun to play.  I don't think Shane was quite as excited about it as I was.  
  • Daddy and I read my shapes pop-up book over and over again before bed.   











 






No comments:

Post a Comment