Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • I woke up early, before Mommy left for work.
  • Daddy and I went shopping at Lowe's and I pulled the basket around the store.  Then, we went to Target and then Chick-fil-A where I ate and played and met lots of new friends.
  • We went to Martin's and I got to drive the car shopping cart around the store.  
  • I ate a full plate of pasta at dinner time.  
  • Daddy and I drove to Mommy's new school to walk around.  I did my part by testing nearly all of the water fountains.  There were lots of people there and I had a great time walking around.  I even got to see my friend, Keegan.  We gave each other a big hug since we hadn't seen one another since school got out.
  • We came home and I bounced in the bouncy house and I am big enough to climb over the wall all by myself.  I played in the dirt and found a locust.  
  • Daddy gave me a bath and then we played with the balloons and ate a cookie before bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment