Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13, 2013

Alyson's Exciting Events of the Day:
 

  • Mommy and Daddy made me get up this morning and I was not happy about it.  I was happy to be going to see Ms. Cheri though.
  • When we got to Ms. Cheri's house, Payton was there and so was a little baby named Kingsley.  I looks like I will be the biggest kid there most days.  Ms. Cheri told me that meant I would have to be a helper.  I was busy showing Kingsley all of Ms Cheri's toys before Mommy even left.  I even pointed out one truck that belonged downstairs, not upstairs (Mommy was surprised I had remembered that since I had not been to her house in over two months).
  • When Mommy picked me up, I was on the porch with Payton and Ms. Cheri said over and over again what a big helper and big girl I was today.  I helped pick up pacifiers and toys and did great.  I couldn't wait to tell Mommy all about sleeping on the big "bed" that was Keegan's and eating at the big table since I was the biggest.
  • I wanted to keep playing with the rocks when Mommy picked me up, but finally she convinced me to go home.
  • After playing a little at home and building a block tower with Daddy and banging on my drum, I got to spend some time with Ms. Sierra and the rest of the Puffinburger family.  We went for a walk and watched Bubble Guppies and played.  I had so much fun!  I have missed Sierra, Emily, and Amber all summer!
  • Back at home, Mommy and I talked to Grandma and Grandpa on the phone and I played with my Clifford the Dog book app and played with my Ginger app too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment